Thursday, May 15, 2008

Farewell post

Most of my regular readers have probably heard this by now, but I wanted to make the announcement official here for those I didn't catch sometime in the last month. I'm leaving employment here to join your ranks as a PhD candidate in English at Berkeley, and my last day is tomorrow, May 16. It's been a pleasure working with the students, faculty, and staff of UCSD, and I hope that this blog has been at least somewhat helpful in helping you find fellowships to support your research and writing.

Until I'm replaced, this blog will be on hiatus. Immediate problems, requests for information, and general questions should temporarily go to Franchesca Kim at OGS. Once a new advisor is hired, Franchesca will direct you on where to go for all of your fellowship advising needs.

Happy searching to all, and to all a good...morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon,

Good luck to your study at Berkeley.

BTW, I got 2008-09 Intel Foundation PhD Fellowship. Thanks. I really appreciate your help and efforts during my application at UCSD.

Best regards,

Jian Shen

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home