Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Appointments, presentations, etc.

Just a reminder, as everyone's getting back to campus, that I have plenty of room in my schedule for appointments. I can show you how to begin a search for general grad funding, go over a proposal statement or research plan, or discuss the finer points of NIH regulations (to some extent, anyway). Emails and phone calls are always welcome. I can accommodate drop-ins most of the time, but I'm occasionally out of the office for meetings.

For the moment, my hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm. Starting with fall quarter, my hours will change a little:

M-Th: 7:30am to 5pm
F: 1pm-5pm

If you're a student or staff member who wants me to do a half-hour presentation followed by a question-and-answer session in your department, send me an email or call. As long as you have an available room and a Power Point presentation set-up, this show goes on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home